In this session, we will discuss:
- Rapid digitization (including of critical operational systems and infrastructure) and the fallout arising therefrom
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Mandatory disclosures
- Enforcement efforts and coordination between global authorities
- Supply chain and costs
- Rising expectations and accountability related to ESG
- Third-party management of suppliers
- Earn-out provisions
- 12:00 – 13:30 ET Webinar and Q&A
This webinar is complimentary
This event is only available via webinar
Available Via Webinar
This programme contains a total of 9 sessions (1 to 1.5 hours each) for a total of 11.5 hours of accredited content for the purposes of the Law Society of British Columbia’s annual Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. The session has been loaded as part of a series, titled Fasken’s 2023 Mining Webinars – March 2023 and will be available for claiming through the LSBC CPD website as of March 8, 2023.
A confirmation of participation will be sent to you for your continuing education hours with the Barreau du Québec.
For CPD/CLE in other jurisdictions, please contact your local Law Society.