Sarah Chayes is one courageous person.
She spent nine years running a small community business in the heart of Kandahar, Afghanistan: the center of Taliban resistance, drug lords, and deep-rooted criminal corruption.
She speaks about the parallels between the corruption she witnessed there and the corruption taking place in the United States.
- Sirens: Embezzlement; $5,000 in Merchandise Stolen From … – Centralia Chronicle
- 06/05/23: Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Software Market 2023 Growth Drivers … – KaleidoScot
- 2 in custody, 3 more sought in Florida boardwalk mass shooting | Top 10
- DOJ investigating conservative-backed efforts in Wyoming to infiltrate DNC ahead of 2020 election, sources say – CNN
- Nota Bene Episode 164: Navigating The ESG Conundrum With Ray … – Mondaq News Alerts
- Trump indicted in classified document mishandling case – Washington Blade
- Ravalli County officials hear election integrity concerns – NBC Montana
- How Bhatkal government hospital transformed – Deccan Herald
- Poisoned Water: How a Navy Ship Dumped Fuel and Sickened Its Own Crew – Military.com
what i expect for the u.s moving forward. the stock market and the squeeze play. How it will happen