Corruption News

U.K. Says 200 Asylum-Seeking Children Are Now Missing


The British government has admitted around 200 asylum-seeking children have gone missing since July 2021, prompting outrage and calls to fix the country’s immigration system. This is Immigration Minister Robert Jenrick.

Robert Jenrick: “Of the unaccompanied asylum-seeking children still missing, 88% are Albanian nationals. The remaining 12% are from Afghanistan, Egypt, India, Vietnam, Pakistan and Turkey.”

Conservative Prime Minister Rishi Sunak has previously vowed to enact even harsher policies to block asylum seekers, taking aim at those who arrive on boats through the Channel.

Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.